Welcome Class of 2020! Preserve this moment with Senior Portraits that showcase your unique personality and style. Serving Lakewood, Littleton, Denver and surrounding areas.
Alameda Arapahoe Arvada Arvada West Bear Creek Chapparal D'Evelyn Dakota Ridge Chatfield Columbine Golden Golden View Classical Green Mountain Grand View Lakewood Mullen Mountain Vista Ralston Valley.
We can't believe it's already senior time. Are you ready?
At Janssen Photography we are up front with all of our prices and what we provide. No hidden fees or charges. You won't be surprised at the package prices at your sales event. The only thing you will be surprised at will be of the savings and outstanding quality you will get by using Janssen Photography. Here is a link to our 2020 Senior magazine for all of our packages. Senior Magazine. Don't see what you want? We are almost always able to match something you have purchased from some where else.
Our studio is a photographic paradise with over two acres. No small "back yard" with props shoved in every corner. We know your time is precious and you won't have to spend a whole day driving to different locations and changing your outfits in your car! At our studio you will have your own dressing room and we have refreshments and goodies available. We have a very colorful outdoor area with props and different looks. Our props are an accent not meant to overpower but to enhance your portrait. You are also welcome to bring your own props to your session for that special photo.
8 tips to get your session off to a smashing start!
1) Book early to get the best days and times and to get our best specials!
2) Go through your closet to get some outfits together. Choose outfits that fit you well and that you can put together with other pieces such as jackets, sweaters and vests.
Pick outfits that are different. You might want something formal and keep the rest casual. Stick with solids and small prints vs. loud busy patterns and stripes. Some schools have a dress code for the yearbook photo. Please take that into account and have one of your outfits that will be for the yearbook and the rest what ever you want.
3) Bring hats, scarves, belts, boots, pets, musical instruments, sports jerseys and equipment etc... IF you have something special in mind please call us so we can prepare on our end.
4) GALS...Makeup- Don't decide to get your make up done the day of your session with someone you don't know, it could be a disaster! It's best if you do your own makeup or have a friend help you with colors and shades or go to the MAC counter at the mall and have a makeup artist give you tips. Our experience is that the make up artist at a studio always over does it and you won't look like YOU! If you want to sans make up please wear a little mascara and some lip gloss.
5) HAIR-Wear your hair like your going out on a date. If your wanting to change your style or color, do it a least a month before your session to see if you like it.
6) GUYS...Make sure you shave right before your session to avoid shadows. If you have a beard trim it up! Make sure you bring some chap stick!
7) We provide refreshments and goodies and of course the best senior photo experience you will have all summer!
8) You can book online from our web site and then we will call you to get our schedules synced. EASY PEASY!